Tellthebell: Want to participate in Tellthebell Survey? If yes, then check this post which focuses on the details of the survey. Here, in this post, you can find the detailed survey procedure. And also, we have provided the instructions to complete this survey successfully. You can check the further details in the below section.
Tellthebell – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Taco Bell is one of the famous restaurants in the United States. It allows its customers to share their dining experience through a survey conducted by them. If you want to participate in that survey, then you need to be aware of the process and all other requirements. And, we have discussed the same in this post. In order to participate in the survey, you need to visit tellthebell.com which is the official survey site of Tacobell.
The survey will be simple and you will require only a few minutes of time to complete it. You need to answer all the questions genuinely that are being asked in the survey. The feedback given by the customers will be used for the improvement of service offerings. If the feedback is positive then it will be taken as appreciation. In case if the feedback is negative then the necessary changes will be made to provide the best dining experience to the Tacobell customers. However, both feedbacks are welcomed by the company.
Along with survey process and requirements, you need to know about the eligibility criteria and rules that you have to fulfill for taking part in the survey. To encourage the customers, Tacobell also offers rewards to the ones who have completed the survey. Below, we have updated all these details.
Tellthebell Survey – Eligibility & Rules
Below are the rules and criteria that you have to fulfill for taking part in the Tellthebell Survey i.e. Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and District of Colombia.
- The participant should be 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The purchase is a compulsion in order to participate in the survey.
- The participant should have the purchase receipt with him/her.
- The employees of Taco Bell and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- The participant has to provide his/her contact details.
Tellthebell Survey Guide
In order to participate in Tellthebell Survey, you will require the following things:
- A PC or a laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Taco Bell with survey code.
- Basic knowledge of English language.
Note: Remember that you are allowed to participate for a limited period.
Instructions for Completing the Survey:
Also, you need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Taco Bell at tellthebell.com or click on the official website.
- There you need to enter the 16 digit survey code. (The survey code is available on your receipt)
- Then, click on ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely based on your dining experience at Taco Bell.
- They may also ask you to rate the factors such as taste, quality, cleanliness, friendliness, and accuracy on a scale of 1 to 10 or from ‘Highly Dissatisfied’ to ‘Highly Satisfied’.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit your survey.
- And finally, at the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- Click ‘Yes’ if you want to win $500 cash reward.
- Now you are qualified for the sweepstakes. Wait for the winner announcement.
Tellthebell Survey – Rewards
Taco Bell offers a chance to win the rewards, to its customers for completing the survey. You can get a chance to win $500. Check the below details:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes.
- The winner will be announced within one week of the contest.
- If you are a lucky winner then they will announce your name on its official site.
- Also, they will contact you to let you know about it.
- If you fail to give a reply within 3 days, then you will be disqualified and you will not get any prize.
Tellthebell Survey – Mostly Asked Questions
Below we have provided the information related to the questions that are mostly asked in Tellthebell Survey. Just remember that you have to provide your genuine feedback based on your most recent visit to Taco Bell.
- Questions related to the taste and freshness of the food that you have ordered.
- They may want to know your overall satisfaction at Taco Bell restaurants.
- Questions about the cleanliness and the environment of the restaurant which you have visited.
- They may also ask how accurately they have presented your order.
- They may ask to share your experience at the restaurant which you have visited most recently.
- Questions about food prices and quality at the restaurant which you have visited.
- Questions on the performance of the staff members and also the friendliness they have shown towards you.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. It was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items.
As the leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant brand, Taco Bell plans to have 8,000 restaurants by the year 2023. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants. And, more than 80 percent of which is owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
That’s all about Tellthebell Survey. This post mainly focuses on Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey details and information. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. And, for completing the survey, you will get a chance to win $500. Get the complete details in this post. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)